Marine Surveyor Indonesia - Terkadang menjadi seorang Marine Surveyor Indonesia yang selalu berkunjung ke kapal dalam setiap kerjanya sudah dianggapa sangat ahli masalah perkapalan dan perlayaran bagi sebagai orang pelaut, nah berikut ini ada 17 Jenis Software Marine Surveyor Yang Paling Dibutuhkan Pelaut, silahkan di download jika anda merasa memang perlu dan butuh dengan software marine surveyor di bawah ini;
1. Draught Survey Code of Uniform Standards and Procedures by UN ECE: Under the auspices of the ECE Working Party on Coal, this Code of Uniform Standards and Procedures for the Performance of Draught Surveys of Coal Cargoes has been elaborate by experts from major coal exporting and importing countries and was completed in October 1991. The code was adopted by the ECE Working Party on Coal at its session in October 1991 and endorse by ECE Committee on Energy at its session in November 1991.
Download Draught Survey Code of Uniform Standards and Procedures(size 7 mb)
2. Procedure of Draft Survey By Prof. Dr. Yutaka Watabe – Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology: General Procedure, Principals of Archimedes, ship’s design, displacement, draft mark, standard displacement by mean draft, trim correction, and estimation of displacement.
Preview Procedure of Draft Survey
3. Bunker Survey Guide By CJA Marine Services: GUIDELINES FOR BUNKER SURVEYORS; which included: preliminary steps, procedures prior to bunkering, procedures during bunkering, after bunkering and handling dispute.
Download at Bunker Survey Guide (size 27 KB)
4. Measurement of Petroleum On Board of Marine Vessels By John A. “Jack Szallai – Orion Associates L.L.C: Marine measurements can also be used for custody transfer if no other valid means are available or the shore side custody transfer system is not available or functioning properly. Measurement of petroleum on board marine vessels, ocean or inland, are generally based on the American Petroleum Institutes “Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards”, Chapter 17, with cross references to other pertinent chapters. The material includes: petroleum measurements, free water, ROB/OBQ, sampling, temperature, Vessel Experience Factor and summary.
Download available at Measurement of Petroleum On Board of Marine Vessels (size 97 kb)
5. General cargo on cellular container ships by The Standard Club: This edition of Standard Cargo sets out the steps that the club as a third-party liability insurer believes the ship owner should consider before carrying general cargo on a container ship.
Download General cargo on cellular container ships (size 834 kb)
6. Liquefaction (Iron Ore Fines and Nickel Ore by The Standard Club: Shipper’s responsibilities, appointment of an independent surveyor, transportable moisture limit and flow moisture point, Flow table and the can test, trimming, case studies and responsibilities.
Download Liquefaction (Iron Ore Fines and Nickel Ore (size 519 kb)
7. A Guide to the Carriage of Steel Cargo by The Standard Club: When carrying steel products by sea, it is essential to ensure that neither the steel nor the ship suffers damage, that the ship is fit to receive cargo and that the cargo is safely stowed and secured. Steel is a high-value cargo, a cargo easily damaged by rough handling, water and moisture. Its weight presents substantial challenges with stowage and securing. This guide aims to provide an insight into the correct method of loading, stowing and securing steel cargoes. Its advice, if followed, will assist in the avoidance and prevention of steel cargo damage claims.
Download A Guide to the Carriage of Steel Cargo (size 1.5 mb)
8. Master’s Guide to Container Securing by The Standard Club: The purpose of this guide is to discuss container securing systems, the causes of lashing failure and to offer advice as to how losses can be minimized.
Download Master’s Guide to Container Securing ( size 2 mb)
9. Master’s Guide to Hatchcover Maintenance by The Standard Club: It is the aim of this guide to explain the key issues of hatch cover security and to steer mariners towards active maintenance. It is less expensive to keep hatch covers weathertight by regular maintenance and attention to detail, than to pay claims for wet-damaged cargo. It is crucial for safety at sea and protection of the environment to maintain hatch cover weathertightness and strength. This guide concerns steel hatch covers fitted with cleats, compression bars and gaskets.
Download Master’s Guide to Hatchcover Maintenance (size 6 mb)
10. A Basic Packing Guide by M.E. DEY: CERTIFICATION OF INTERMODAL CONTAINERS; A number of independent firms provide testing and inspection services for inter-modal container operators. Certification of adequacy of construction occurs prior to delivery of the new container to the carrier, and periodically thereafter.
Download A Basic Packing Guide (size 32 KB)
11. Bunkering Guide by BIMCO – IBIA
The purpose of this guide is to assist a ship’s officers and crew involved in bunkering operations to act in compliance with applicable regulations and industry best practice; the guide will also be of value to shore staff.
Download Bunkering Guide (size 461 KB)
12. IACS – Confined Space Safe Practice
Work in confined and enclosed space has a greater likelihood of causing fatalities, severe injuries and illness than any other type of shipyard work or onboard ships.
Download Confined Space Safe Practice (size 321 KB)
13. IACS – Surveyor’s Glossary | Hull Terms & Hull Survey Terms
This Surveyor’s Glossary of Hull Terms is intended as a guide to improve the standardization of survey reporting. It is recommended that the listed terms for hull structural elements are used throughout report narratives.
The Glossary also includes definitions of common hull survey terms that are applicable for surveys of hull structures and reporting.
Download Surveyor’s Glossary (size 647 KB)
14. IACS – Procedural Requirement for Confined Space Safe Entry
For the purpose of this Procedural Requirement a Surveyor is any person employed by the classification society conducting activities within a confined space on behalf of this classification society.
Download Procedural Requirement for Confined Space Safe Entry (size 52 KB)
15. IMO – Revision of the Code of Safe Practice for Ships Carrying Timber Deck Cargoes
This document contains the report of the Correspondence Group on the Revision of the Code of Safe Practice for Ships Carrying Timber Deck Cargoes.
Download Revision of the Code of Safe Practice for Ships Carrying Timber Deck Cargoes (size 1.26 MB)
16. LNG ship to ship bunkering procedure
This document is a procedural description of how LNG (liquid natural gas) bunkering between two ships should be done.
Download LNG ship to ship bunkering procedure (size 5.07 MB)
17. Survey and Examination of Ships’ Lifting Appliances
This pocket guide is intended to help ship operators understand the importance of good maintenance, what happens during the
examination of lifting appliances and what is required of them before an examination takes place.
Download Survey and Examination of Ships’ Lifting Appliances (size 3.24 MB)
Demikian tulisan kami tentang 17 Jenis Marine Surveyor Software Yang Paling Dibutuhkan Pelaut semoga bermamfaat bagi anda yang sedang berkunjung ke website kami ini http://marine-surveyor-indonesia.blogspot.com/, terima kasih atas kunjungan anda !