Our Procedure to Conduct On Hire Survey an or Off Hire Survey
Structure of the vessel
• The surveyor must visually examine the ship’s structure for damage
• The survey should be done in daylight and with hatches open ,empty and clean
• The hatch should be inspected in the same way ,moving around the hold
• The detailed survey covers those part of the ship which can be damage and reported.
Structure of the Tug and barge
• The Surveyor must visually examine the ship’s structure, horse power and tug equipments
• The main deck of barge should should be inspect and reported
• Note any damage and give its dimensions and position
The surveyor should sight all statutory certificates and note dates of expiry , there are six primary items ;
• Class certificate
• Safety equipments certificate
• Load line certificate
• Safety construction certificate
• International oil pollution prevention certificate., etc
We expect to have a mutual business relationship with you in near future.
For more details our services please visit to our website http://binagaoceansurveyor.com and please do not hesitate to contact us for such inquiries.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if any more question and inquiry.
Thank you for your good cooperation and continues support.
Ruly Abdillah Ginting
PT. Binaga Ocean Surveyor
Kabil Industrial Estate
Ruko CNN Blok D3 No. 3 Batu Besar, Nongsa, Kabil, Batam 29467-Indonesia
Phone : +62778 7100034
Fax. : +62778 7372503
Mobile/Direct Call 24 Hrs : +628127015790
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org